Why Is Home Inspection an Important Part of Your Real Estate Transaction?
You want to sell your home quickly and realize the best price. A seller’s inspection will give you the information you need to accomplish this. Albrecht Inspections will inspect your property and provide you with a complete report. If there are defects or maintenance issues, you will have the time to have repairs made before the house goes on the market. Eventually the buyer is going to conduct an inspection and finding out any potential problems beforehand helps the transaction go more smoothly and quickly.
- You can schedule the inspection at your convenience.
- It might alert you of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- You can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer’s inspection.
- You can have the inspector correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it is generated.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- A seller’s inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
- Might make the home show better.
- Gives you the time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- Permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- Removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
- A seller’s inspection permits the home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
- The report might relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- A seller’s inspection lightens negotiations and last minute renegotiations.
- The report may encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency in the contract.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem at the last minute.
- The report provides disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Let me help you avoid the unexpected by providing a complete and thorough inspection and report, complete with photographs.